The Dead Sea region, the lowest place on earth (400+ Meters below Sea level)
To reach this unique spot, visitors enjoy a short 30-minute drive from Amman, surrounded by a landscape of arid hills.
Dead Sea and History :
For thousands of years the dead sea been known for its high concentration of minerals that include : magnesium, potassium, sodium, bromide and others.
The Dead Seawater has a density of 1.24 kg/liter, which makes swimming similar to floating.
Many studies have proven beyond all doubt the efficacy of the minerals in treating and preventing various diseases such as :
- In addition, regular use of Dead Sea products will enhance your skins vitality, freshness and flexibility.
Throughout history, the legendary Queen of Sheba and Cleopatra have evoked images of beauty, wealth, and power. They knew about the enigma of the Dead Sea’s beauty properties and now, several thousand years later, you have the same opportunity to indulge yourself with the Queen of Sheba and Cleopatra’s ancient beauty secrets from the mineral treasures of the Dead Sea.
Benefits of Dead Sea Minerals (Example) :
- Sodium: Sodium ions remove skin scales and improve permeability. After penetrating into the skin, they generate a feeling of suppleness, ideal for very dry skin.
- Magnesium: Magnesium concentrations in the Dead Sea are 15 times greater than in other seas. Magnesium is essential for cell metabolism. Patients with psoriasis have been found to have a significant deficit in Magnesium. Magnesium affects the ripening of skin cells of psoriasis patients. Magnesium also works as an anti-allergic agent.
- Potassium: Improves oxidation and regulates the electrical process of the muscles and the nervous system. Asthma patients have been observed to achieve good results from inhaling the salt vapors.
- Chlorine: Necessary to maintain the correct balance of PH (alkaline and acid) in the body. It’s vital for cell metabolism.
- Bromide: Bromide concentration is 50 times greater than in common salts resulting in a marked relaxing effect.
- Calcium: Strengthens cell membranes and cleans the pores. Ca is vital for production and maintenance of healthy teeth and bones and it regulates the heart muscles and nerves.
- Zinc: Serves a role in enzymatic regulation of cell proliferation.
Benefits of Natural Ingredients :
- Aloe-Vera: A rich emollient known to promote healing for damaged or dry skin and impairs the ability for viruses, including retroviruses like HIV.
- Collagen: It is the fibrous protein constituent of skin and is responsible for skin elasticity and controlling the shape differentiation; its degradation leads to wrinkles.
- Thyme: Improves the health longevity of individual body cells and therefore prolongs the life of the body. It is strongly antiseptic and it is used especially in cases of exhaustion and depression.
- Sage: Considered valuable when applied externally. It has properties common to aromatics and it provides the skin with softness and relaxation.
- Chamomile: Used to treat skin problems since ancient times because of its sedative and emollient properties. Also, it’s a softening agent for rough or irritated skin. It is soothing and calming for aching muscles, indigestion, hay fever, asthma, eczema, and exhaustion.
- Avocado: Its oil is easily absorbed by the skin and scalp. A good source of vitamins A, D, and E, amino acids. It improves skin elasticity, miniaturization, stimulated collagen synthesis and is recommended for chronic eczema and other skin disorders.
- Vitamin E: An essential vitamin which helps boost the immune system and promote healthy cardiovascular function.